The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group Prince George is looking to fill a Switchboard/Receptionist (Part-time) position.
We are looking for someone with outstanding phone skills and the ability to multitask, who enjoys meeting people and understands the importance of both internal and external customer service.
The successful applicant must:
- Enjoy working with the public and have a pleasant telephone manner
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel specifically). Familiarity with Google Documents/Spreadsheets/Calendars would be an asset.
- Be willing to learn broadcast-related software for the purposes of providing relief in the Traffic (Commercial Scheduling) Department
- Have strong attention to detail and the initiative to problem solve
- Be able to work with minimum supervision, while an independent member of a team
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping skills would be an asset
The Prince George Division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group operates two radio stations and a TV station and employs 50-60 committed and community-minded employees. Prince George is a city of 80,000 people located in the Central Interior of British Columbia. Find out more about our great city at: http://moveupprincegeorge.ca/
Please submit your resume and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by 5:00pm Wednesday, March 20, 2019 to:
Brenda Clotildes – TV Production Manager
2nd Floor – 1810 3rd Avenue
Prince George, B.C.
e-mail [email protected]
*** Our New Applicant Self ID form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential. ***
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.