Space Heater Sparks Mobile Home Fire

By Wendy Perch
January 12, 2018 - 5:07am

PRINCE GEORGE-A space heater being used to thaw out frozen water lines, sparked a mobile home fire in the 2100  block of  Kenworth Road East around 3 yesterday afternoon.  Twelve firefighters from three halls arrived on scene to find smoke coming from the crawl space. The fire was quickly extinguished.  There were no injuries reported and the loss is estimated at $15000.

High School Completion Rate In PG Lower Than Provincial Average

Join the Discussion

We are happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules: Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards. See full commenting rules.