February 21, 2018 - 9:20amUpdated: February 21, 2018 - 5:44pm
PRINCE GEORGE - At around 5 am this morning, local Fire Rescue responded to a structure fire on the 2800 block of Nixon Crescent. The blaze began with a vehicle in a carport and then it quickly spread to the attic of the attached home.
February 19, 2018 - 3:10pmUpdated: February 19, 2018 - 5:48pm
PRINCE GEORGE — If you were driving by the airport this weekend and noticed an inordinate number of fire trucks on site, don't panic. About 24 volunteer firefighters were being trained on how to drive those big trucks in adverse conditions.
VANDERHOOF — Canfor is confirming a small fire occurred yesterday at the Plateau Sawmill in Vanderhoof. It says employees responded quickly and followed all procedures by evacuating and notifying emergency services.
January 19, 2018 - 5:08amUpdated: January 19, 2018 - 5:54pm
PRINCE GEORGE-Sixteen firefighters from four halls were called to the scene of a fire in one of the units at the Sunrise Mobile Home Park around 11:30 last night. Crews were quick to isolate the fire to the rear of the trailer.No one was home at the time.
PRINCE GEORGE-A space heater being used to thaw out frozen water lines, sparked a mobile home fire in the 2100 block of Kenworth Road East around 3 yesterday afternoon. Twelve firefighters from three halls arrived on scene to find smoke coming from the crawl space.